The Baileys Women’s Prize for Fiction is the UK’s most prestigious annual literary award for fiction written by a woman. Founded in 1996, the Prize was set up to celebrate excellence, originality and accessibility in writing by women, publishing in English, throughout the world.
This year’s list includes three previous winners, four second novels and three debuts novels. The nominees include:
- Stay With Me by Ayòbámi Adébáyò
- The Power by Naomi Alderman
- Hag-Seed by Margaret Atwood
- Little Deaths by Emma Flint
- The Mare by Mary Gaitskill
- The Dark Circle by Linda Grant
- The Lesser Bohemians by Eimear McBride
- Midwinter by Fiona Melrose
- The Sport of Kings by CE Morgan
- The Woman Next Door by Yewande Omotoso
- The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O’Neill
- The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry
- Barkskins by Annie Proulx
- First Love by Gwendoline Riley
- Do Not Say We Have Nothing by Madeleine Thien
- The Gustav Sonata by Rose Tremain
buy vilitra online “https://newonlineandblo.com/vilitra.html no prescription
This will be the last year that the 22-year-old prize is sponsored by Bailey’s. It is hoped that a new sponsor will be named when the 2017 winner is announced in June.
buy xenical online https://newonlineandblo.com/xenical.html no prescription
Congratulations to all the nominees!