- WINNER: The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
- The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison
- City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett,
- Area X: The Southern Reach Trilogy by Jeff VanderMeer
- My Real Children by Jo Walton
- WINNER: We Are All Completely Fine by Daryl Gregory
- “Where the Trains Turn” by Pasi Ilmari Jääskeläinen (Tor.com, Nov. 19, 2014)
- “Hollywood North” by Michael Libling (The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, Nov./Dec. 2014)
- “The Mothers of Voorhisville” by Mary Rickert (Tor.com, Apr. 30, 2014)
- “Grand Jeté (The Great Leap)” by Rachel Swirsky (Subterranean Press magazine, Summer 2014)
- “The Devil in America” by Kai Ashante Wilson (Tor.com, April 2, 2014)
- WINNER: Do You Like to Look at Monsters? by Scott Nicolay (Fedogan & Bremer, chapbook)
- “I Can See Right Through You” by Kelly Link (McSweeney’s 48)
- “Jackalope Wives” by Ursula Vernon (Apex Magazine, January 2014)
- “Death’s Door Café” by Kaaron Warren (Shadows & Tall Trees 2014)
- “The Fisher Queen” by Alyssa Wong (The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, May/June 2014)
- WINNER: Monstrous Affections: An Anthology of Beastly Tales, Kelly Link and Gavin J. Grant, eds.
- Fearful Symmetries, Ellen Datlow, ed.
- Rogues, George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois, eds.
- Long Hidden: Speculative Fiction from the Margins of History, Rose Fox and Daniel José Older, eds.
- Shadows & Tall Trees 2014, Michael Kelly, ed.
- WINNERS (TIE): The Bitterwood Bible and Other Recountings by Angela Slatter, and Gifts for the One Who Comes After by Helen Marshall
- Mercy and Other Stories by Rebecca Lloyd
- They Do the Same Things Different There by Robert Shearman
- Death at the Blue Elephant by Janeen Webb
- WINNER: Samuel Araya (his work is the featured image in this post)
- Galen Dara
- Jeffrey Alan Love
- Erik Mohr
- John Picacio
SPECIAL AWARD – PROFESSIONAL
- WINNER: Sandra Kasturi and Brett Alexander Savory, for ChiZine Publications
- John Joseph Adams, for editing anthologies and Nightmare and Ligthspeed magazines
- Jeanne Cavelos, for Odyssey Writing workshops
- Gordon Van Gelder, for The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction
- Jerad Walters, for Centipede Press
SPECIAL AWARD – NON-PROFESSIONAL
- WINNER: Ray B. Russell and Rosalie Parker, for Tartarus Press
- Scott H. Andrews, for Beneath Ceaseless Skies: Literary Adventure Fantasy
- Matt Cardin, for Born to Fear: Interviews with Thomas Ligotti (Subterranean Press)
- Stefan Fergus, for Civilian Reader
- Patrick Swenson, for Fairwood Press
Congratulations to the winners and all the nominees!